· Pest control companies and
· Goose control dog services
· Great Lake cities; US and Canada
Before the Goosinator
Buster the Working Dog
· Chase geese from parks, beaches, golf courses, athletic fields etc.
· Gulls from golf courses, beaches, parks, athletic fields, resort lawns and parking lots
· Running lots of running in hot, humid and icy conditions
· Swimming in cold, wavy, aquatic choked, swift current waters
· Jumping out of kayaks and moving golf carts
Physical and mental requirements;
· Well nourished
· Peak health and stamina
· Super obedient
After the Goosinator
Buster the Retired Dog
Find cool and/or warm spots, eat and sleep
Dog Blog; from the mattress of Buster; “Lucky Jippy”
· For me, no more baths from running through goose and gull poop…..I HATE BATHS!
· I loved eating goose poop but didn’t like getting yelled at and then getting diarrhea from eating it
· I got embarrassed when I became too exhausted swimming after geese and my master had to call me in
· I got scared when big aggressive Canada ganders sometimes tried to kill me by drowning
· I’ve nearly gone into shock after chasing geese when it was too hot
· My master had to save me when I fell through thin ice on the shoreline and couldn’t get out of the water
· Once while swimming after geese in a swift river I barely made through the branches of a big tree that had toppled over into the water
· Sometimes when I got really wet I’d get so cold in my kennel on the drive home that l couldn’t stop shaking until I was let into the house
· One time when I was chasing geese in a park I lost track of my master and crossed a busy highway and ended up in a parking lot of a factory
· I’ve had to go to the vet because I have lacerated my ear, punctured my paw, had a treble hook from a fishing lure embedded in my forearm, I had to wear a patch over my eye for three weeks from a bad scratch and was left behind for over a month after hyper extending my elbow chasing geese, I HATE THE VET!!
· When Jippy is done working I love to sniff my old coworker, who is eight years my junior, but then I get worried he is going to take my warm spot and go back and curl up until dinner time
· Because my master bought two GOOSINATORS he has taken our kayaks to the cottage and now I just get to go for rides, I LOVE KAYAKS!
· Nowadays with the GOOSINATORS on nuisance bird patrol my master often leaves Jippy home in unfavorable conditions
Got Geese, Gull, Double Crested Cormorant, Coot problems?
· Pest control companies
· Geese chasing dog services
United States and Canada
· Great Lake cities
To speak to Buster’s staff at “Lucky Jippy” regarding the GOOSINATOR